Tips to Pick a Dentist
Are you looking for a dentist or orthodontist in Lake Country? There are lots of different things to think about when trying to choose the right dentist for yourself or your family. Not all dental offices are created equal and there be certain things that you might need that a dentist cannot accommodate. Do they take your insurance? What are the payment options? Do they take pediatric patients? We have put together some helpful Tips to Pick a Dentist that help guide you in finding the dentist that is right for you and your family.
Tips to Pick a Dentist
1. Choose a dentist that is in-network with your insurance provider. In-network benefits are important because this will typically leave you paying less out of pocket. Call our office during business hours and one of our friendly staff members will help you find out what your benefits will be.
2. Does the dentist take CareCredit as a form of payment? CareCredit is a finance option for different health care needs. You can learn more about CareCredit here!
3. Is a dental office accommodating to your whole family? Some dental offices only see children and some only see adults so it’s good to know what your options are if that is important to you.
4. Ask friends & family for recommendations! People are usually very open to share their positive or negative opinions, so just ask. You can always check other places that offer reviews such as Angie’s List or Yelp.
5. Ask how the office handles dental emergencies. Will there be a 24-hour line to call if you have any emergencies after hours?
6. Location. Is the dentist office close enough to your home or work?
These are just a few things to consider when you thinking about choosing a dentist for your family!
Reese Dental at Lake Country is always very transparent with the way we run our office and our procedures. You are always welcome to Contact Us or stop by our office to ask questions or learn more about Dr. Reese or our office. We always welcome visitors!
Services We Offer:
- Dental Cleaning
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Laser Therapy
- Non-Surgical Root Canal
- Tooth Extractions
Our team is ready to serve your family today! You can call our office today to make an appointment or you can use our online form too.